- Your business strategy execution works best when distractions are minimised.
- But as you know, the epidemic of IT malware is distracting a lot of businesses, usually with serious bottom-line consequences. Fatal in many cases. And now with COVID-19 distractions added to the mix.
- Our systems can deliver a huge amount of performance-related data which can help to improve your strategy.
- They're also explicitly designed to keep functioning regardless of any problems that occur in the rest of your IT systems.
Technical information is here.
- Think of your IT systems as business-enablers rather than as cost-centres to be minimised. And so make them adequately funded.
- And if you have a Disaster Recovery Plan, how are you going to access and execute it after malware has disabled your proprietary IT systems?
|Learn from the 2017 Maersk Malware Disaster|
- USD 300 million estimated cost, and "within 7 minutes most of the damage was done".
- We imagine you'd want to have a specific strategy to help avoid that sort of thing.