- Management works best when you have good data flows on which to base your decisions and tactics.
- Our systems can provide real-time data flows which can be displayed in a variety of ways.
The extensive alerting capabilities enable you to deploy staff promptly to deal with problems.
- They're also explicitly designed to keep functioning regardless of any problems that occur in the rest of your IT systems.
Technical information is here.
- Use alerts for routine things too, to avoid human error. The systems never get bored.
|Learn from the 2017 Maersk Malware Disaster|
- USD 300 million estimated cost, and "within 7 minutes most of the damage was done".
- We imagine you'd prefer not to have to switch suddenly to dealing with that sort of occurrence.