- The systems are based near the leading-edge of mainstream technologies and provide efficiency, scalability, longevity.
- They're designed to cope with the current and forseeable threat environments.
In particular they're designed to keep functioning even if the rest of your IT systems are down.
- We're strong proponents of IT diversity and strategic partitioning of IT systems.
- To prevent a breach in one place speading to everywhere and everything.
- In contrast to the many IT system arrangements that prioritise vendor or MSP convenience over client safety, for example.